Teslagrad Download By Apunkagames
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
A journey begins... A treacherous tower... Unravel its mysteries!
Discover the secrets kept in the long abandoned Tesla Tower!
Magnetism and other electromagnetic powers will help you explore a non-linear world of beautiful hand-drawn environments, in a steampunk-inspired vision of old Europe. A young boy suddenly finds himself embroiled in a long-forgotten conspiracy, involving a despotic king who rules the nation with an iron fist. Jump into an outstanding adventure told through voiceless storytelling, writing your own part. Armed with ancient Teslamancer technology and your own ingenuity and creativity, your path lies through the decrepit Tesla Tower and beyond.
- Complex puzzles! Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game. Puzzles will range from “pff, that wasn't so bad” to keyboard-smashing, controller-chewing frustration.
- Explore! Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, picking up use amazing new items as you go.
- Visual storytelling! Tired of all those words in your video games? Have no fear, Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don't see).
- Steampunk powered! Discover a dystopic and mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world.
- Old-school boss fights! Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you.
- No disruptions! That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you.
- Mesmerizing soundtrack! Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bits and electrical stuff.
Teslagrad is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
"It's beautiful minimalist storytelling, and it fits really well with the gameplay proper, which is delightful in more ways than one." Jared Rosen, Indiestatik. b4d347fde0
Release Date: 13 Dec, 2013
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 1 GB available space
teslagrad 25. teslagrad apk 1.3. teslagrad apk android. teslagrad cloak location. teslagrad apk 1.6. teslagrad final. descargar teslagrad para android. teslagrad walkthrough part 2. teslagrad xbox. teslagrad 1.5. teslagrad magnetic ball. teslagrad ps4 trailer. teslagrad review ps4. teslagrad nsp. guia juego teslagrad. teslagrad scroll 31. teslagrad 36. teslagrad game length. teslagrad ios gameplay. teslagrad help. teslagrad gameplay. teslagrad lösung. teslagrad scroll 26. teslagrad scroll 9. teslagrad part 8. teslagrad cracked. teslagrad scrolls. teslagrad 1.8 apk. teslagrad orb boss. teslagrad vandal
visuals are nice but I dont understand what is going on with the story. also why do developers forget that frustration does not equal fun. I hate puzzles that you have to end up looking on the internet to solve because you just cant figure it out and it seemed like you tried everything. Also, why would a modern game have one hit deaths when everything is trial and error? Leave that stuff in the past. No Battletoads type obstacles either, please, for the love of God. It just ruins the flow of the game to have such a mean spirited difficultly level spike. I cant recommend this, you wont have the patience to get everything and the fun just grinds to a halt. What a pity, I really wanted to like this.. I loved this game... the first time around. Although the controls were annoying at times, and I died a lot, it was fun! Even though I spent at least one hour per boss fight when I signed up to get a puzzle-platformer game, I still thought it was fun. Imagine my surprise when it turned out that I had to essentially replay the entire game (without the bosses) to get the scrolls that were required to even be able to fight the final boss. And this wasn't even my fault. Never once before in the game did it even hint that the scrolls were anything but optional achievements...
It's worth it to buy if it's on sale, and if you aren't the kind of person to rage at a game. But if not, don't buy it.. controls and mechanics are not nearly tight enough.
for a puzzle platformer this is a death sentence
visuals are nice though.. WILL UPDATE ONCE I FINISH THE GAME. It's a big positive for me so far. I grew up on the SEGA GENESIS so i adore platforming games and i think this is an eccelent one with nice artwork and some very fun mechanics , i just unlocked the teleport boots and love that mechanic. For retro fans and people who grew up on 2D games i think this is a must buy imo. Its also a great game for younger people who may be new to 2d games to jump in and try the genre out. Games is very forgiving and not too frustrating so i say this one is a great start point for all newcomers to the genre.
Teslagrad, now 50% off!:
So, Winter is upon us, frozen water is falling from the sky, making everything nice and slippery,
and there’s a shiny new Steam Winter Sale currently bombarding you with tempting offers.
In light of this we’d like to take a moment to sit down with you and talk about the important things in life.
Here we go:
Is Teslagrad on sale? How cheap is it?
The answers are, in the aformentioned order: Yes! and 50% off-$4.49!
(also, we're releasing a boxed physical edition of Teslagrad! It's already out in parts of Europe, more info in early 2015 about release in the rest of the world!). Teslagrad 1.4.1 is here! Steam Cloud ready & more:
A new version of Teslagrad has been released, bringing a couple of improvements and a new feature which has been long awaited: Steam Cloud compatibility!
Once you open Teslagrad after updating to version 1.4.1, all your saves will be transferred to Steam’s save system. If you have synchronization enabled, this will mean you have your saves in the cloud as long as you are connected to your account. Please bear in mind that once Steam has any of your saves in the cloud, the old save folder will be ignored (and that means ‘ignored’, not ‘deleted’).
- Does this also affect settings? No.
- I don’t see my old saves, have they been deleted? No, your old savegames will not be overwritten in any case. Teslagrad might, however, prioritize to show your cloud saves, if any are present.
- Is there any way to delete the saves from Steam’s save system? Yes, there is a new keyword in the settings file: “resetCloudSavesNextRun”. This will cause Teslagrad to first delete all Teslagrad savegames from the cloud, then upload from the old folder again… if there are any saves stored there. If no saves are found in the old folder, the cloud will now be empty of Teslagrad savegames. Make sure there is a line like the following: “resetCloudSavesNextRun: True” after the line containing ‘isFullScreen’.
: Be careful when modifying the settings file! SettingsConfig.asset can be found at:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/unity.Rain.Teslagrad/Settings
Besides, we have also added new Controller Mappings for Xbox One controllers, which should make things easier for all of you using them. Hope you enjoy it!. Save 33% on Teslagrad in this week's weeklong deals!
To celebrate the release of the first console version of Teslagrad, we're joining the weeklong deals this week with a 33% off deal on the Steam version!
check it out!. World to the West Steam Page is Live!
Hello there, amazing Rain community! It’s been a while since our last update, almost a year. We've been working hard.
Now we will soon be ready to release World to the West, a standalone followup of our (your) beloved Teslagrad that will be released on May 5. An action adventure game where you will get to know a lot more about the lore and the universe behind Teslagrad, and with significant changes: no voiceless storytelling now, but a vibrant story around four peculiar heroes.
Take a look for yourselves: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=885154766
This time we are launching straight to consoles, rather than doing the slow porting over several years like last time. We will even have a good round of physical releases around most of the world.
But of course we will also be available here on Steam from day one. This was where we started out with Tesalgrad after all.
We have just set up our Steam page. If you want to show us your support, and also make sure that you get our launch discount, put up World to the West on your wishilist!http://store.steampowered.com/app/530020/
We are all really looking forwards to hear what you all think of our new title. Yeah, it is pretty different in some respects. Thogh there's tons of great stuff for Teslagrad fans in there. Returning characters, a revisit to the city of Teslagrad, Easter Eggs that might only be decodable if you played both games, and even some hints that might help solve some of the old mysteries in Teslagrad that the community haven't gotten to the bottom of yet.
We love our world and the joint story that we are building in it. We are planning more games that will explore it even further in the future. I hope you all want to join us for the ride.. Teslagrad 1.1 update.
Finally the dust has settled after launch, and we're glad to come back with our first big update. Featuring improved gamepad recognition (which has been long asked for) new languages, bugfixing, and general improvements. Take a look to the full changelog here.Additions
- Added a new controller mapping menu layout with reset buttons.
- Added another maze level checkpoint.
- Added arabic language support.
- Added automatic mandatory creation of a gamepad mapping file.
- Added automatic mapping for the Xbox 360 Controller, and a few others on many platforms.
- Added support for generic gamepads with X+Y axis and button0 + button1.
- Added support for mapping gamepads that have any constantly floored axises.
- Changed each theater area only autostarts once - after that, the player won't need to watch for it.
- Changed game will open in a very high resolution, or fallback to current.
- Changed gamepad mappings apply for all connected gamepads, regardless of index.
- Changed tower shaft is now more open after the orb boss is defeated.
- Fixed a bug where leaving orbboss and reentering while he is dead would lead to room not blocked.
- Fixed a bug where the king dying sound would keep playing after the player died.
- Fixed an orb boss bug due to too early defeat on some hardware.
- Fixed claws killing the player too easily in the bird boss.
- Fixed music bug in the art deco area.
- Fixed saving issues with the orb boss area.
- Fixed translation of the word 'Resolution' in the menus.
- Improved ambience music fading in some areas.
- Improved glyph support on Teslagrad font.
- Improved graphics in the orb boss room
. Teslagrad soundtrack now up
Finally you can get the OST (Official Soundtrack) for Teslagrad and add it to your steam collection.
It features all the music from Jørn Lavoll and Linn Katrin Taklo, as well as some bonus tracks, and the music contribution from Martin Kvale who has recently won the Independent Game Awards prestigious audio price.
Together with our already existing track for World to the West, this means that you get to play all your music from us right here in the Steam music player.
We hope you'll enjoy it :-)http://store.steampowered.com/app/650900/
. We're doing an AMA on Reddit about Teslagrad right now!
If there's anything you want to ask us, check it out here!https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4i0vjr/were_the_team_behind_...
. A wild Teslagrad collectors edition appears!
Hi again folks! Today we have an important announcement here. We're just released the first Teslagrad collector's edition, together with our partners at IndieBox. [indiebox.myshopify.com]
And what does it include?
- Retro Game Box with Guest Artwork by Dan Jones
- USB Teslagrad Game Cartridge with Protective Case
- 24 Page Color Manual
- Teslagrad Soundtrack by Jørn Lavoll and Linn Kathrin Taklo, featuring Bonus Track by Chiptunes Artist Kubbi
- Teslagrad Poster
- Four-Button Pack featuring the Powers of the Teslamancer
- Official CubeeCraft Papercraft of the Teslamancer
- BONUS: Powerhoof's Game Jam Prototype of Dungeon Crawler - CRAWL
- Vinyl IndieBox Sticker
There are REALLY FEW copies available, so let's go for it if you like the edition! A nice pic here.[rain-games.com]
However, if you unfortunately missed this über-limited and awesomest physical version of Teslagrad, we still have good news. Firstly, you can suscribe to The IndieBox to get some other cool indie games. And no less important, Teslagrad is today starting a Weeklong Deal, and it's 33% all this week!
The Fog download link
RTK13 - Bonus Officer CG Cao Cao CG Ativador download [Xforce]
Tank Battle: Pacific download for pc [serial number]
EXA: The Infinite Instrument full crack [Keygen]
GameGuru - Enhanced Weapons Pack Torrent Download [hack]
Bloodbath download youtube
TenMinions download cracked pc
Dave Activation Code [torrent Full]
Polandball: Can Into Space! - Original Soundtrack Download] [torren...
Saints Row 2 Download crack with full game